UNIQUE : If you’re not the sentimental type, it can be difficult to express your emotions, So we’ve added a thoughtful notecard and keyring to this box – perfect for letting your friend know how much you love & value them.
GORGEOUS TREATS: We’re fussy about our Bath Salts (and our gin). So you’ll get surprisingly good value from this little box of treats, which includes hand-blended bath salts, a rejuvenating lip-mask, and a natural soap.
OPEN THE BOX… Close the door, tip the salts into a deep bath, light the candles, and open the gin… instant relaxation for a friend.
PERFECTLY PACKED IN BRITAIN. PamperBelle is a small British company providing feel good gifts for women.We choose UK suppliers and deliver our boxes in 90% recyclable packaging (with plans to tackle the remaining 10%!). FULL CONTENTS: Gordon’s pink gin (50cl), cone of jelly beans, “Good Friends” keyring, 1 soap, 1 lip mask, 2x tealights and 1 sachet handmade Bath Salts.