- Trim your nail tips to the shortest possible length
- Dampen the cotton pad on the Remover Wraps with Mylee Gel Remover and wrap the finger tip in foil.
- Wait 15min before removing. Re-apply if needed
- Remove the foil after 15 mins and gently peel off the gel polish. Rinse your hands thoroughly and towel them dry.
- Finish off by doing a mini manicure and applying cuticle oil around the fingers and hand lotion to rehydrate and condition.
💅 100% PURE ACETONE – Strong and reliable, used by nail techs and salon professionals. No nasty additives, parabens, sulphates, propylene glycol or mineral oil.
💅 LESS CONTACT, GENTLE REMOVAL – Reduced contact with Acetone. Only your nails will be in contact with the Acetone soaked lint-free pads. Dissolves quickly without damaging the natural nail.
💅 PRE-ATTACHED PADS FOR LESS MESS – Simply soak the pre-attached pads with Acetone nail polish remover and wrap your nails. For the best result use Mylee Gel Remover (sold separately).
💅 REMOVES ALL TYPES OF NAIL POLISH FAST & EASY – Soaks off nail polish, gel polish, varnish, glitter, sticker, nail tips, acrylics, fibreglass and even nail glue.